Thursday, September 16, 2010

Free Education For Illegal Aliens Your Joking Right? I Guess Not !!!

Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid (D-Nev.) said he intends to bring the DREAM Act as an amendment to the Defense Authorization bill expected to be taken up by the Senate next week. He said Congress is unable to pass comprehensive immigration reform because Republicans who supported it such legislation during the last session “left us.”
“I think it’s really important that we move forward on this legislation I’ve tried to work on," Reid said at a news conference on Tuesday. "I know we can’t do comprehensive immigration reform. I’ve tried to, I’ve tried so very, very hard. I’ve tried different iterations of this, but those Republicans we had in the last Congress have left us,” Reid said at the Capitol Hill news conference.
“We have large numbers of our military who are Hispanic. I think it’s really important that we move forward on this legislation,” he also said, while explaining what the DREAM ACT does, Reid said, “Boys and girls who come to our country before age 16 and have been here for five years should be able to go to a state school. Remember they don’t get Pell grants and all this, but if they spend a couple of years and get their GED or if they have a high school diploma already and many of them do and they complete a couple of years of college, they can have their status readjusted and get a green card.” This article was made available to our readers by CNSNews.Com to read the complete article.Click Here

No comments:

Post a Comment