Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Limbaugh: Democrats Fear "Loser" O'Donnell

I read hundreds of emails each day looking for content for this blog and another website that I publish. I read this one very early this morning, so I was still half a sleep so the question Mr Limbaugh asked didn't really provoke any thought on my part until I had drank a few cups of coffee and I was fully awake. Once my mind was working I ask myself why are the Democrats spending millions of dollars to defend one seat from a Tea Party Candidate that they seem to be sure is going to lose? It doesn't make any sense, unless their not as sure as they want the voters in Delaware to believe they are. The fact of the matter is that she "Donnell's" got the democrats scrambling and trying what ever they can to to discredit her and get her out of the race for that one lowly senate seat in Delaware, the answer is their afraid of her and what she stands for. And she can win and is well on the way to doing so. The following is the email that posed the question you read it for yourself and see what conclusion you come to.
Dear Newsmax Reader
Rush Limbaugh recently asked if Christine O'Donnell is supposedly guaranteed to loose her race for a U.S. Senate seat from Delaware, why are Democrats spending so much money to defeat her?
Here's what Rush said "why are the Democrats in the Senate spending more money on negative ads against Christine O'Donnell? I mean why? Why are they doing this? If she is a sure, certain loser, why are the doing this? Somebody explain to me why the Democrats are spending so much more money than they planned on in Delaware against a sure loser like Christine O'Donnell"?
The answer is simple the Democrats know that Christine O'Donnell CAN WIN!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment